Pet Crossing Animal Hospital & Dental Clinic was established in 1997 by Dr. Kate Knutson and Dr. Steve Barghusen.
Their vision was to establish a facility where clients and their four-legged family members could receive quality care in a friendly environment. They wanted to have their patients actually enjoy coming to the doctors’ office. That’s why every patient gets lots of treats, pats, hugs and kisses!
Our Promise to You:
- We will treat you and your pet gently, honestly and with respect.
- We will recommend the best care for your pet.
- We will provide you and your pet with the best care.
- We will remain up to date on our knowledge of diagnostic and treatment options.
We Also Offer:
- The option of being with your pet before and after surgery.
- The option to observe your pet’s dental or surgical procedure.
- A state of the art facility.
- A Life Stages booklet for every patient.
- Written report cards after each visit.
- A written comprehensive health care plan for each pet.
- A staff with years of experience in dentistry and laser surgery.
- A positive approach to preventive health care.
- Attention to quality of life issues.
- Pain assessment and management.
In addition to making sure every patient is as comfortable as possible, we make a commitment to the highest quality medical, dental and surgical care. This is reflected by the use of the most up to date diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, from ultrasound to laser surgery.
We are a full service American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited facility. AAHA accredits veterinary hospitals based on a list of nearly 1000 standards of care. Only about 15% of veterinary facilities in the United States are AAHA accredited.