To provide compassionate, high quality care for our patients and their families through advanced diagnostics and treatments, continuing staff training and most importantly through educating our clients so that they can make informed decisions regarding their pet’s health care.
In support of this, we will:
- Adhere to our Patient and Client Bill of Rights without fail: Treat all pets as a cherished member of their human families.
- Adhere to our Staff and Hospital Bill of Rights without fail: Maintain a professional environment of mutual respect where we continually improve our skills and assist and support one another.
- Provide educational links to our clients, our profession and our community at large that effectively advocates for the highest value care of our animal friends.
- Maintain and improve AAHA-accredited status; be a leader for AAHA.
- Be a standard of excellence for the veterinary community.
This logo reflects the values Pet Crossing stands for: Advocacy, Comfort, Fairness and Respect. You can rest easy knowing that your pet is cared for with Compassion, Quality, Attention and Safety.
PET CROSSING – BILL of RIGHTS
We are a full service American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited facility. AAHA accredits veterinary hospitals based on a list of nearly 1000 standards of care. Only about 15% of veterinary facilities in the United States are AAHA accredited.